Nowadays with the bigger hard disk’s size and people are tend to install more applications on the computer, the PC speed will become slow down because of those programs and files clog up the system. It’s not only causing PC slowdowns but it could delay the process to get the data from hard disk.
Get Maximum Performance Using Auslogics Disk Defrag
Are you still using Windows XP built-in Defrag Tool to perform the system defragmentation? I’m not saying it’s not good but it’s actually consumes lots of waiting time and you can’t do anything else while it’s running on PC. However, if you are using Auslogics Disk Defrag, you can continue using your computer even it’s still running. Auslogics Disk Defrag is designed for faster and better hard disk optimization, therefore your responsible is to take care your PC’s hard disks by performing disks defragmentation more often.
Comparison Chart Between Auslogics Disk Defrag 3 and Major Competitors
Price of Auslogics Disk Defrag
The price is FREE. Yes, it’s totally free for home users. For corporate users, you can get it for affordable price as shown below.
How To Use Auslogics Disk Defrag
1) First of all, download the latest version of Auslogics Disk Defrag from the official website. Now you are able to download Auslogics Disk Defrag Portable version which only have single exe application. You just need to copy into USB drive and plug into any PC without installation. That means you can running it directly from the USB drive. I love portable software as I can flexible to use it without installing in the PC.
2) After downloading the latest version of Auslogics portable Disk Defrag (188.8.131.52). Double click to open it. Then you will see your PC/notebook drive are selected by default. Just unselect them if you don’t want to defrag all the drive at same time. Press Defrag drop-down menu and choose either Analyze, Defrag or Defrag & Optimize modes. The major difference between simple defrag mode and defrag & Optimize mode is the latter will apply more optimization techniques such as free space consolidation. Therefore, it requires more time to finish the disk defragmentation. Therefore, it’s recommended to run this mode once a week.
3) I assumes you choose defrag mode and once the defragmentation complete, the system will tell you the total time, files defragmented. If you want to view detailed report, you can press the view detailed report link to show the summary of Disk Defragmentation such as free space size, sectors per cluster, total directories and so on.
System Requirement of Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bits)
- Windows 2003
- Windows 7
Please be reminded that it does not support Windows 2000, 95,98, 98SE or Windows ME.
Auslogics Disk Defrag is simple to use and great free disk defragmenter software. It beats other disk defragmentation software because it’s fast and reliable. Get it a try and you will discover it’s real power.