Canon PIXMA MX 300 Office All-in-one Printer
Canon Pixma MX300 is a reliable 5-in-1 for home office needs. Canon MX300 has print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and up to 600 x 600 dpi for black color. Print speed for 4” x 6” borderless photo is approximately 46 seconds while the maximum scanning resolutions is 600 x 1200 dpi (optical), 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)
Features of Canon Pixma MX300
– High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
– Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
– Borderless 4″ x 6″ photo: Borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approx. 46 seconds.
– Impressive scans: Produce high-quality 600dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
– Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
– Snap and print: Print right from your PictBridge enabled mobile camera phone.
– High-end faxing: Fax at up to 33.6 Kbps in color/B&W, store 20 speed-dial codes, and receive 50 incoming pages into memory.
– Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera / DV camcorder, then connect and print.
– Auto-Image Fix: The built-in Auto-Image Fix feature via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps you produce amazing results on all your photos.
– Quick Start: Powering up your printer is now much faster. After pressing the power button, you can begin imputing commands quickly.
– Canon Generation Green
Canon PIXMA MX 300 Driver for Windows 2000, XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Vista (32bit), Windows 7(32 bit)
Size: 15.64 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 300 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (x64), Windows 7 (x64)
Operating System: Windows Vista (64bit), Windows 7(64 bit)
Size: 16.40 MB
Canon PIXMA MX300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X
Operating System: Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5
Size: 10.23 MB
[Download Canon PIXMA MX 300 driver for Mac]