I believe most of us are using Adobe Flash Player 10 to view interactive web contents such as Youtube videos and games. Recently, Adobe has released the Adobe Flash Player 10.2.152.26. The former Flash Player 10 was 1.8MB but the latest Flash Player 10.2 is 2.70MB. As usual, the new version Flash Player contains some new features and fixed some bugs in the previous version of Flash Player.
New Features of Adobe Flash Player 10.2
1) Stage Video hardware acceleration – it claims to decrease processor usage and enable higher frame rates (HD). In short, Flash Player 10.2 can reduce memory usage and has greater pixel for high-definition playback performance.
2) Support full screen mode with multiple monitors.
3) Improve graphics performance and enable seamless composition with Internet Explorer 9.
4) Native custom mouse cursors to improve performance and user experience.
5) Improved readability of text in Flash Player, especially for complex character-based languages
Adobe Flash Player 10.2 is available for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003, Macintosh OSX 10.4 -10.6, Linux, Solaris and others. If you are interested to read the complete list of bugs fixes in Flash Player 10.2, read the release notes page.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above, Google Chrome 2.0 and above, Safari 4.0 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, AOL 9.0 and above.
Now, download the newest version of Adobe Flash Player 10.2