As an Internet user, I know how it feels when the internet connection is slow. The slowness of internet connection will affect our daily activities such as internet banking transaction, play online games and watch Youtube online.
How to know if Internet connection is slow?
Well, the answer is quite simple. If you try to browse any website and keep on getting error message such as 403 forbidden and page cannot be found. Then you know that something is wrong with the Internet connection. Sometimes, not all Internet slowness issues are related to Internet provider for example Streamyx.
How to fix slowness of Internet connection?
I know many people will try to restart the modem and sometimes this method did work. If this method is not working, it might be the problem of bad DNS entry. The bad DNS entry has been cached from previous internet browsing session and we need to clear DNS manually.
1. Click Start button in Windows.
2. Click Run.
3. In Open field, type cmd and click OK.
4. Type ipconfig /flushdns in Command Prompt window, and press ENTER.
5. Windows will give a successful message “Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.”
6. Close the Command Prompt window.
7. Launch your internet browser again and start browsing as usual. I hope this simple method will improve Internet connection.