Everyone loves free software and I believe most of us have installed free antivirus software such as Avira, AVG or other free trial antivirus software which all have their limitations because they need to earn money from paid version software too. Therefore, most of the time if you prefer to use free Antivirus software then do not expect your PC or laptop is 100% clean from viruses or trojans.
Trend Micro HouseCall – Great Free Antivirus Software To Help Find and Destroy Viruses
HouseCall virus scanner is a very popular antivirus software created by Trend Micro(popular security software company). HouseCall is capable to identify and cleaning viruses, trojans, spyware, worms, malicious malware and it’s faster than previous version. The newest version HouseCall 7.1 is supporting 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7. Therefore, if you are using Windows XP, you may download HouseCall 7.1 (32-bit) or download HouseCall 7.1 (64-bit) for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Benefits of Using TrendMicro HouseCall
1) Zero Cost (FREE) and Free To Download
2) Unlike previous versions of HouseCall which ran online only, the newest version HouseCall 7.1 is downloadable into your PC to work standalone. So, no worry of incompatible of browser or latest Java installed.
System Requirement to install HouseCall 7.1
– Windows XP (32-bit) Home or Professional with SP2 or SP3
– Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, or Home Basic with SP1
– Windows 7, RC (32-bit, 64-bit)
How To Use Trend Micro House Call
1) Go to TrendMicro HouseCall official website to download HouseCall. The size is approximately 1.75MB only.
3) You can chooose to do a Quick Scan, Full Scan or Custom Scan. Then click on Scan Now button and let it scan through your documents. It will take longer time if you select Full Scan as it depends on the size of your hard drives, speed of internet connection and speed of your PC.
Why Use Trend Micro Antivirus Software
Trend Micro is well-known for its frequent updates of malware definitions. In December of 2009, AV-Test.org performed endpoint security benchmark testing on five prestigious worldwide Antivirus companies such as McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, Microsoft and Trend Micro. Trend Micro outperformed all others companies in the competition due to the Smart Protection Network infrastructure that powers OfficeScan and other Trend Micro solutions. This creative methods ensure all new potential threats from website, files or email in real-time are detected by Trend Micro team members in the soonest so that Trend Micro can react faster than other Antivirus Software.Please refer below benchmarks tables to have a better understanding why Trend Micro is the best Antivirus software at Blocking Threats.
So, grab a copy of HouseCall from Trend Micro to secure your precious documents in your PC.
Download –> Free HouseCall 7.1